Hi there, name's Andy. I'm a 20 year old panseuxal Latina in college that originates from a city right next to Chicago. I'm a typical nerd with a love of books, zombies, scifi, nature, working out, creating a healthier lifestyle and all the great things life can give.
@12 hours ago with 360957 notes
*does laundry but like in a punk way*
*does laundry but in a musical theatre way*
*does laundry but in a rad way*
realising that we’re almost halfway through the year 2013 and i have literally achieved nothing
realising that you’re reading this almost halfway through 2014 and still haven’t achieved anything
(via c-bellz)@12 hours ago with 380250 notes
if u find out about a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity thru tumblr n u know them irl:
1. if they haven’t come out to u, u rlly shouldn’t bring it up
2. if u rlly gotta bring it up (eg to ask about pronouns or something) do so privately and be respectful n a decent human being n all that
3. don’t u dare out them to other people irl, this could seriously endanger them
(via citylightslover)@1 day ago with 9234 notes
- SPN Nerd HQ 2014 Pictures/GIFS (pending)
- SPN Nerd HQ 2014 Videos (pending)
Keep this post handy as I will be adding more as things become available!
(via thechosenone305)@1 day ago with 173 notes
You know when a fast angry song comes on that you know every word to and you’re in just the right mood that your eyes light up with the fire and angst of a thousand punk rockers and you just feel so alive
(via onlyflatmates)@12 hours ago with 332311 notes
no mom i already have a job its called being hardcore
(via hi)@1 day ago with 357473 notes
Anonymous said: How exactly does fifty shades reflect badly on the BDSM community?
@1 day ago with 2745 notes
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.